- Self-priming design, with the ability to lift water from a depth of 25 feet.
- Easily serviced through a back pull-out design, which leaves the plumbing and both the pump’s base and case undisturbed in their original location.
- Rugged pump case constructed with heavy-duty cast iron ensures optimum durability, quiet operation, and long life.
- Hydraulic components molded with Modified PPO thermoplastic, when coupled with the floating stainless steel impeller eyeseal, ensures dependable and efficient operation.
- Industry proven indoor and outdoor 56-J motors.
- 1 and 1.5 hp motors are dual voltage, set to run with either 115 or 230 V incoming power (2 hp is 230 V only).
- Mechanical shaft seal allows positive protection against leaking.
- Built-in drain plug for easy winterizing and servicing.
- Shut-off pressures up to 130 feet, and flow rates to 70 gpm.
- Handles water temperatures up to 120 °F.
- Integral 1" NPT priming plug.
- 1.5" NPT suction, 1.5" NPT discharge.
- Light Industrial
- Water Transfer
Model HP Suction x Discharge Volts Order No. Weight FTB1CI 1 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" 115/230 92980010 50 FTB15CI 1.5 115/230 92980015 57 FTB2CI 2 230 92980020 58
Model HP Suction x Discharge Order No. Weight TB1CI-PE 1 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" 92940010 28 TB15CI-PE 1.5 92940015 TB2CI-PE 2 92940020