VR Series Vertical Multi-Stage Pumps are available in options from 1 up to 95 m3/h with all 316 stainless steel hydraulics for superior durability, efficiency, and performance. A small footprint, premium motor, and rugged components ensure long operating life to provide a water pumping solution in nearly any tough application.
- All 316 SS wetted components for superior durability, efficiency, and performance over a wide variety of applications.
- Rugged NEMA motor mounting with oversized ball bearings ensure long operating life in the toughest jobs. Heavy-duty motor bearing not required.
- Silicon Carbide/Carbon/EPDM/SS mechanical seal for superior sealing of motor to water.
- In-line suction and discharge with round ANSI flanges fit widest range of applications and provide convenient, compact installation.
- NEMA ODP, TEFC, 1-ph or 3-ph with premium efficiency options available.
- Water Supply and Pressure Boosting
- Pressure boosting in buildings, hotels, residences
- Booster stations
- Pump packages
- Water Treatment
- Filtration systems
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Light Industry
- Commercial washers
- Firefighting system pumps
- Car wash systems
- Irrigation and Agriculture
- Drip irrigation
- Sprinkler irrigation
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Cooling towers
- Temperature control
- Heating systems
- Boiler feed
- Water recirculation
Model No. Stages 2-Pole Motor Rating Power NEMA Frame Size HP kW 95VR011A 1 15 11 254-6TC 95VR0100 1 20 15 254-6TC 95VR022A 2 25 18.5 284-6TSC 95VR021A,00 2 30 22 284-6TSC 95VR032A 3 40 30 324-6TSC 95VR031A, 00 3 50 37.5 324-6TSC 95VR042A 4 60 40 364-5TSC
Model No. Stages 4-Pole Motor Rating Power NEMA Frame Size HP kW 95VRL011A 1 1.5 1.1 143/5TC 95VRL0100 1 2 1.5 143/5TC 95VRL022A 2 3 2.2 182/4TC 95VRL021A,00 2 5 3.7 182/4TC 95VRL032A 3 5 3.7 182/4TC 95VRL031A, 00 3 7.5 5.5 213-5TC 95VRL042A, 1A 4 7.5 5.5 213-5TC 95VRL0400 4 10 7.5 213-5TC 95VRL052A, 1A, 00 5 10 7.5 213-5TC 95VRL062A, 1A, 00 6 15 11 254-6TC 95VRL072A, 1A, 00 7 15 11 254-6TC