Now Available: Enhanced Economy Pump Starter (EPS)
The enhanced Franklin Electric Economy Pump Starter (EPS) provides a simple and dependable starting option with a wide electronic overload range that meets submersible standards for overload protection. Offered exclusively through water systems distributors for agricultural and industrial applications, the EPS accepts 200-600 VAC while covering submersible systems between five and 60 horsepower in just three models.
Features and Benefits
- Available with a NEMA 3R enclosure for indoor and outdoor use or a cost-effective NEMA 1 enclosure with a smaller footprint for better installation flexibility
- Its circuit breaker with easy-to-replace components eliminates the need to replace burnt fuses
- True plug-and-play design
- Compatible with single- and three-phase products
- CSA and UL approved
- Includes a dry contact auto-run input and fault relay output
For more information about the enhanced EPS, click here.