Jubilee 2017: Exclusive Key Dealer Meetings, Innovations, Technical Presentations Highlight Show
Franklin Electric will focus on helping contractors promote, hone and expand their business through a variety of attractions in booth 301 during and technical presentations ahead of the 2017 South Atlantic Jubilee in the Myrtle Beach Convention Center June 10-12.
Request Your In-booth Key Dealer Meeting
One of the main booth attractions will be one-on-one Key Dealer meetings to show how contractors can better promote their business through Franklin Electric’s enhanced Key Dealer Program, which includes a suite of services designed to help contractors gain market differentiation. These services range from product protection, professional development, and marketability, to unlocking exclusive access for savings and aid. Exclusive in-booth meetings to discuss these new services are being scheduled with Key Dealers leading up to the show. Email email@example.com or call 260-827-5107 to schedule your appointment today.
While in the booth, attendees will see several innovations firsthand, including:
- The new 9-inch STS Series Submersible Turbine Pump – It further expands the breadth of the proven STS Series product family, which also includes 5-inch, 6-inch, and 8-inch models. The 9-inch STS Series Submersible Turbine Pump features a premium glass-lined bowl for maximum efficiency and abrasion resistance, along with the application flexibility provided by the dual discharge option for either 6-inch or 8-inch drop pipe.
- The new Ultra Efficient Submersible 6-Inch Electric Motor family – It provides significant electrical cost savings via an efficiency improvement of 10-12 percent when compared to standard induction motors. Providing a constant horsepower production at high efficiencies, this family covers the 9 traditional pump horsepower ratings from 5 to 50 horsepower in just 3 distinct motor models. Each motor works at full pumping and electrical efficiency with multiple pumps, maximizing the product’s onsite flexibility and use among contractors. It’s an ideal fit for areas facing DOE efficiency regulations or those expecting tightened standards in the future, as well as long or consistent run time applications, large-scale cattle or swine operations, municipal well or high-volume transfer applications, and mining or dewatering applications.
- The Little Giant® Aeration System from Franklin Electric – It allows contractors to provide a solution for water beautification and biological pond health challenges. This multi-functional, ½ horsepower Aeration System is capable of moving up to 500 gpm – great for bodies of water up to half an acre in size, making unit sizing simple. It comes standard as an all-in-one package with float, aerator, and a proven Franklin Electric motor. In addition, the Aeration System can be used for decorating bodies of water, water agitation, ice prevention, and mixing. It can also be quickly transformed into an attractive fountain display via an optional conversion kit that includes the pump head, nozzle stem, and multiple fountain nozzles.
- The new SSR Series Submersible Pumps – They combine the robust and efficient features of the SR Series proven in the market today with an innovative mechanical design that allows for fast delivery time from distributors to contractors. This 304 stainless steel strap design is fully serviceable and corrosion resistant, and its high quality die-cut stainless steel impellers and diffusers provide maximum performance in the most extreme applications. It is offered in flows of 100, 150, 250, and 325 gpm at a maximum of 1,400 feet of head.
Technical Presentation Schedule
Franklin Electric product experts will offer a number of thought-provoking and sales-focused presentations for CEU credit, including:
- Saturday, June 10:
- 1:00 p.m. – Recognizing Your Earning Potential with Aeration Systems
- 2:15 p.m. – 10 Things You Wish the Public Knew
- Sunday, June 11:
- 1:00 p.m. – Selecting Pump Control Solutions: Residential and Light Commercial Applications
- 2:15 p.m. – Solar Water Pumping: Strategic Partnerships in Untapped Markets
For more information about the 2017 South Atlantic Jubilee, click here.