Now Available: New Fhoton™ HR SolarPAK Option
Franklin Electric is pleased to announce the addition of helical rotor pumps to the Fhoton™ SolarPAK product family. This additional style of pump, generates substantial water pressure using a minimum number of solar panels, providing the Fhoton SolarPAK family a solution for applications with flexible volume requirements. Applications include supplying water to holding tanks for use in livestock watering, rural water supply supplementation, small irrigation systems, and remote cabins.
- Four-inch NEMA standard construction dimensions
- Flex-shaft that allows for minimal radial wear
- Proprietary software provides increased dry-run and low-flow protection without requiring additional external devices
- Legendary four-inch Franklin Electric motor
- Built-in wafer style check valve
- Pump upthrust washer serves as additional shaft protection from excessive wear
- Serviceability by pump and motor detaching when needed
- Greater flexibility in performance with a wider range of input voltages (up to 300 VDC)
- Unique Fhoton drive algorithm provides increased starting torque levels to maximize the available sun power
- NSF-approved silicon grease provided for added motor spline protection
For more information about the Fhoton HR SolarPAK, click here.