Now Available: New 9-Inch STS Series Submersible Turbine Pump
Franklin Electric is pleased to announce the addition of the 9-inch STS Series Submersible Turbine Pump to further expand the breadth of the proven STS Series product family, which also includes 5-inch, 6-inch, and 8-inch models.
The 9-inch STS will be offered in 600, 1050, and 1200 gpm flow ratings with the following key features:
- Premium materials of construction for longer life and higher pressures
- Spiral cutlass rubber intermediate bearings designed for harsh environments
- 416 stainless steel pump shaft ground and polished for maximum durability
- Investment cast stainless steel impellers for superior performance
- Custom bearing and shaft configurations available
- Abrasive resistant hydraulic design to keep debris away from critical operating areas
- Dual discharge allows for flexibility between 6-inch and 8-inch drop pipe
- Premium glass-lined bowls for increased efficiency and abrasion resistance
The STS Series product family is ideal for irrigation, agricultural, industrial, commercial, or municipal water pumping applications. It offers flows from 60 to 1600 gpm and a total dynamic head up to 2300 feet. Each pump features premium materials of construction, including ductile iron motor brackets, ductile iron discharges, cast 304 stainless steel impellers, robust spiral cutlass rubber intermediate bowl bearings, and copper bismuth bronze discharge and motor bracket bearings.
For more information on the 9-Inch STS Series and/or to quote it with FE Select, click here.