Inline 400 Offers Proven & Flexible Option to Solve Water Pressure Challenges
Franklin Electric’s new Inline 400 Pressure Boosting System is a compact and economical way to meet various pressure boosting needs. The unit’s symmetrical design allows for easy installation (mounting either vertically or horizontally) while also enabling it to work with existing plumbing configurations. Integrated controls and protection, coupled with a proven Franklin pump and motor create a powerful, yet quiet, solution to most pressure improvement needs.
Check out the video!
- City water pressure boosting
- Pressurizing water from cistern tank
- Re-pressurizing after filtration
- Irrigation system boosting
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Installs vertically and horizontally
- 1” NPT inlet and outlet
- Plug-in electrical cord connected unit
- Product power rating: 1/3 hp, 0.246 kW
- Maximum water temperature: 120 °F/49 °C
- Simple flow-based controls mean you get the pressure every time you need it
- Protections features: Over/Under voltage, dry run, and over temperature
Please feel free to contact your local Territory Manager, Field Service Engineer or our Technical Service Hotline at 800.348.2420 if you have questions.
Click here for more product information.