SubDrive QuickPAK Expansion
Franklin Electric continues to expand the QuickPAK product line, allowing us to better serve the clean water market, while offering the best of Franklin's motors, pumps, drives and controls packed into one system solution.
All SubDrive QuickPAK and 3W MonoDrive QuickPAKs in the 5 & 7 gallon per minute (GPM) flow ratings are now packaged with the 3200 Series pump line. This pump upgrade brings increased flexibility to the already popular QuickPAK family. Offering both a reduced pump end diameter and increased output performance, the 3200 Series significantly increases Franklin’s ability to provide the best product possible for clean water pumping applications.
Professional water systems installers can be confident that Franklin has both the individual products and packaged systems to best meet their clean water pumping needs.
The SubDrive QuickPAK and 3W MonoDrive QuickPAK features:
- Motor, pump and drive in one package
- Variety of flow rates including: 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, 25, 35, 45, 60, and 90 gpm
- Provides variable frequency technology delivering constant water pressure.
- Single-phase input power with single or three-phase motor performance, using 1/2- 3 hp motors
- NEMA 1 and NEMA 4 drive enclosures available
- System-specific performance curve
- Easy installation
A QuickPAK can be used in a growing variety of applications such as landscape irrigation systems, pumping from a cistern or on residential water systems where constant pressure and/or protection is a must.
If you have any questions regarding Franklin Electric’s SubDrive QuickPAK expansion, please contact your Franklin Electric Territory Manager, Field Service Engineer, or Technical Service Hotline.