D-Series Centrifugal Pumps
Franklin Electric, the global leader in water systems, offers a wide array of Irrigation & Industrial Surface products designed for the water pumping industry and continuously strives to provide products to meet every application need. Franklin’s D-Series line of pumps is manufactured with top-quality product components that deliver exceptional performance and extend the life of the pump.
- Heavy-duty cast iron body for increased durability
- DA1A through DB2 offer bronze impeller
- DB3 and DC4 have cast iron impeller
- ½-2 hp models have 56C frame motors with shaft coupling design
- 5-50 hp models have JM frame motors with shaft sleeve/o-ring
- 3 hp models can be used either JM frame or 56 frame motors
- Single- or three-phase motors available on selected models
- Seal: standard carbon/ceramic faces, BUNA elastomers and 300 Series stainless components
- All units are equipped with open drip-proof motors
Yes, the original Franklin D-Series line of pumps is available today! There was a period of time between 2009 and 2010 when Franklin experienced interruptions in the production of the D-Series due to the lack of parts and tooling needed to manufacture this pump line. Today, however, the necessary parts and tooling are available to support the D-Series centrifugal pumps. Also, the most up-to-date support catalog information is now posted on the Franklin website for your use.
Franklin Irrigation and Industrial Surface pumps feature proven components and provide superior performance for irrigation, commercial, construction, and light industrial. Franklin will continue to embrace new opportunities with innovative products and services for this market segment.
If you have any questions regarding the D-Series centrifugal pumps or any of our pumping solution products, please contact Franklin Electric Customer Service at 1.800.269.0063, or Franklin Electric’s Technical Hotline at 1.800.348.2420.